2018-2019 Budget Information
This section is dedicated to providing residents with up-to-date, detailed information on the school budget. As detailed in the supporting documents listed below, the proposed budget preserves the instructional programs and opportunities that our children are afforded in each of the district’s buildings.
- Budget Newsletter
- Proposed 2018-19 Budget Booklet (April 25, 2018)
- Final Proposed Budget Adopted (April 10, 2018)
- Tentative Schedule of LUFSD Budget Workshops
- Preliminary Budget Overview (Feb.15, 2018)
- Proposed Athletic Budget for 18-19 (Mar. 14, 2018)
- Proposed Fine and Performing Arts Budget for 18-19 (Mar. 14, 2018)
- Proposed Technology Budget for 18-19 (March 14, 2018)
- Proposed Transportation Budget for 18-19 (Mar. 14, 2018)
- Proposed Curriculum and Instruction Budget for 18-19 (Mar.28, 2018)
- Proposed Plant Facilities Operations Budget for 18-19 (Mar.28, 2018)
- Proposed Special Education Budget for 18-19 (Mar.28, 2018)
- Budget Overview (April 11,2018)
In order to vote in the annual school district
elections, one must be a registered voter. To be eligible to vote you
Be a citizen of the United States
Be at least 18 years old by the date of the
Be registered with the District’s Board of
Registration. If you have
previously registered to vote, but have not voted in a school district election in the last four years, you must re-register to vote.
You may register in person with Donna Milone, the
School District Clerk, McKenna Administration Building, 350 Daniel Street,
Lindenhurst, New York 11757 during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. to 4:00
p.m.), up to five (5) days before the vote. In addition, you can register
to vote at the regularly scheduled Board of Education Business meetings during
April and May.
Absentee ballots can be obtained from the district clerk’s office at
the McKenna Administration Building, 350 Daniel Street, Lindenhurst or by CLICKING HERE.
Absentee ballot applications must be received by the district clerk’s
office at least seven (7) days before the election if the ballot is to be
mailed, or the day before the election if picked up in person. All
absentee ballots must be returned by 5 p.m. on the day of the vote. For
further information, please call the district clerk at (631) 867-3004.
2017-2018 Budget Information Archive
2016-2017 Budget Information Archive
2015-2016 Budget Information Archive
2014-2015 Budget Information Archive
2013-2014 Budget Information Archive