Town of Babylon
281 Phelps Lane, North Babylon
- FREE individual and group counseling (short term).
- The Bridge Program – introduces social skills groups for children with autism spectrum disorders, in addition to parent and sibling support groups. Kelly McNulty (631) 893-1018.
- Groups: Parenting skills, girls’ self-esteem, anger management and more.
Heart and Soul Community Counseling Inc.
17 Fordham Rd., West Babylon, NY 11704
Children’s Outpatient Clinic – South Oaks (COBS)
- Individual, group, family counseling.
- Psychiatric evaluations available.
- Accepts most insurances, including Child Health Plus, Medicaid, 1199 insurance.
- Psychiatrist available and nurse practitioners.
NY Cognitive Therapy
400 Montauk Highway, West Islip, NY 11795
9 Fourth Ave., Bay Shore
Parientes of Suffolk
160 Howells Rd., Bay Shore
New Horizon Counseling Center
445 Oak Street, Copiague
Fay J. Lindner Center – programs for students on spectrum
Has social skills groups.
Phone: (516) 686-4440
Institute for Behavioral Health
Dr. Kaufman, Ph.D. – Clinical Psychologist
Phone: 631-KID-HELP (631-543-4357)
9 Fourth Ave, Bay Shore
Sunrise Counseling Center
Locations: Babylon, East Islip, Brentwood, Bay Shore
Family Service League
Opti-Healthcare Diagnostic and Treatment Centers
Psychiatric evaluations, counseling, psychological testing, medication management, internal medicine, dentistry/oral surgery, audiologist, PT, OT, neurology, optometry, dermatology, gyn.
Insurance: Affinity, Fidelis, Medicaid, SSI for mental health – NO SLIDING SCALE.
Advanced Counseling Associates
Butterfly LCSW Prof Corp.